Clarity in Cancer Care
A focused path in value creation
By delivering on the promise of personalized medicine, Allarity Therapeutics is improving the lives of cancer patients worldwide and creating lasting value for our shareholders.
We are building a personalized medicine company developing new therapeutics for unmet needs in the treatment of human cancers through use of our world-class companion diagnostics platform.
Share Price Data
Watch: Presentation by CEO Steve Carchedi
Oncology Venture’s CEO Steve Carchedi participated in the online investor event “Aktiedagen” on 4 May 2020. Watch the presentation and Q&A.
Management’s Remarks Regarding Surveillance Listing
- On 3 April 2020, Oncology Venture (now Allarity Therapeutics) was placed on the surveillance list by Nasdaq. This is a result of Nasdaq First North’s policy that a company may be placed on the surveillance list if it enters into an agreement regarding financing through convertible notes without a fixed conversion price and/or fixed amounts of shares to be issued and deemed as working capital.
- On 31 March 2020, Oncology Venture (now Allarity Therapeutics) had published its annual reports, audited by PwC (formerly PricewaterhouseCoopers), without any concerning remarks regarding the company’s current or future financial situation. The Annual Report 2019 can be found here.
- In the current economic crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemic, the company’s management strongly believes that the agreement with Negma Group and Park Partners is the best current financing option for the company and all of its shareholders. Over the last weeks the company management has explored several potential, alternative financial arrangements with a range of potential investors, and decided that the current agreement is clearly the best and most cost-efficient agreement to ensure that the company has sufficient financing for 2020 and beyond.
- The management is diligently looking into how to get Oncology Venture (now Allarity Therapeutics) removed from the surveillance list at the earliest possible time.
- The company is working continuously and diligently on ensuring the progress of our high-priority pipeline projects: IXEMPRA®, dovitinib, and stenoparib