Hoersholm; March 26, 2015 – Medical Prognosis Institute A/S (MPI.CO) announced the Company’s financial results for the year ended December 31, 2014.
Annual Report 2014
The Board of Directors for Medical Prognosis Institute A/S has today discussed the audited Annual Report for 2014. The Annual Report was approved and will be recommended for approval at the Annual General Meeting.
Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting will be held on the 21 April 2015. A call for and Agenda will be sent in accordance with the Articles of Association.
Interim Report, Half Year per 30. June 2015
The Company announces half-year report for the period of 1. January – 30. June 2015 on 16 September 2015.
- Established presence in the USA including lab facilities
- New collaborations and partnerships with Alion Pharma, TD2
- Exhibited at the mayor cancer conferences ASCO, ESMO and ECCO and presented data were presented at ASCO and ECCO
- Added value to our DRP-technology through publications on AstraZeneca’s fulvestrant and 5-FU one of the worlds most used anti-cancer drugs
- Posters and presentations at scientific meetings
- Revenue amounted to DKK 4,315,459 in 2014 (last year DKK 4,049,607)
- Profit/loss before other operating expenses showed a loss of DKK 7,074,742 (last year a loss of DKK 3,295,306). This loss was in line with the guidance given together with the half-year interim report
- Cash at bank and in hand at year end 16,020,922 (last year 5,124,082)
The Annual Report will be available at www.medical-prognosis.com.
Medical Prognosis Institute advances personalized medicine by partnering with cancer drug developers to apply its DRP diagnostic platform to streamline and de-risk clinical trials and drug development via biomarker optimization, patient stratification, and development of companion diagnostics.
For further information please contact
CEO Peter Buhl Jensen, Professor, MD, PhD
Cell Phone: (+45) 21 60 89 22
Certified Advisor: Carsten Yde Hemme, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Strandvejen 44, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark